Scunthorpe and District Local Link will continue its Saturday service at the Central Library at its temporary home in The Base, 9am to 12 noon, until the main Central Library building opens again in Spring 2018.
- Advice, information and access to all council services
- Help with completing online forms
- A customer drop off point where you can receive information to support access to service applications
- Information about a range of partner organisations
- A Space of Safety as part of the SOS scheme
- A range of specialist surgeries at certain times throughout the week
Depending on your enquiry, we may arrange an appointment to see you.
If you cannot get to our Local Link office, we can visit you at home with our Home Link Service.
Scunthorpe and District Local Link provides disabled access.