The Children and Family Support Service can help with things such as:
- looking after the needs of your family
- dealing with relationships
- parenting skills
- managing challenging behaviour
- how to communicate with your teenager (or how teenagers can communicate with your parents)
- establishing routines and boundaries
- concerns about drugs
- domestic violence or debt problems
- helping your child to get the most out of school
We may be able to visit you at home to listen to your concerns and work with you to put together a plan to support you and your family. This can include support from other agencies such as health, welfare rights or other voluntary groups.
Many of our staff are based within our Sure Start children's centres. You don't need to have a pre-school child to walk into a children's centre to talk to our staff. See the list of children's centres in North Lincolnshire.
Our service is for mums, dads, other carers and young people. You can also contact our Single Access Point by telephoning Church Square House on 01724 296500 during office hours.
Parents and young people can also call in person at Church Square House, 30-40 High Street, Scunthorpe, DN15 6NL.
If you have any other queries or concerns please contact email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org.