We offer a collection service for up to three bulky household items that residents are unable to take to one of our Household Recycling Centres.
Before booking a bulky collection, consider whether the item(s) are suitable for reuse.
There are several groups which can collect or accept items for reuse in North Lincolnshire. For more information on these schemes read our furniture reuse page.
Residents can have one collection of up to three items free of charge per financial year (1 April to 31 March). Second and subsequent collections of up to three items that are made during the same financial year are charged at £17.
If your bulky waste is from a business, please visit our bulky commercial waste page.
Request a bulky item collection
Items to be collected need to be placed outside in an accessible location by 7am on the next working day following the request. We aim to collect within 14 days, but this may be longer depending on service demand.
Items we collect
We can collect:
- Bed (base, headboard, mattress are classed as three individual items)
- Carpets (rolled and tied)
- Cookers (including microwaves)
- Fridges and freezers (clean inside and empty)
- Settees (a three piece suite is classed as three individual items)
- Washing machines
and many more items...
We cannot collect:
- Bathroom suites
- Car or motorbike parts
- Construction or demolition waste
- Excess household waste, including cardboard
- Garage doors
- Garden waste
- Glass, including windows
- Kitchen units (cupboards, sinks)
- Wood, including sheds and fences
- Oil storage tanks
If you are unsure if your item or items qualify, please contact us.