The council provides a range of leisure and culture activities across the area. These include everything from theatres and museums to leisure centres and arts.
It runs a number of venues, including:
- Normanby Hall Country Park
- 20-21 Visual Arts Centre
- Plowright Theatre
- North Lincolnshire Museum
- An indoor bowls centre
- One central library, 14 branch libraries and two mobile libraries.
- Five leisure centres
- Two golf courses
For full details of all facilities and activities visit the leisure and tourism pages.
- Normanby Hall Country Park - tel: 01724 720588
- 20-21 Visual Arts Centre - tel: 01724 297070
- Plowright Theatre - tel: 01724 859129
- North Lincolnshire Museum - tel: 01724 843533
- Indoor bowls centre - tel: 01724 280777
For contact details of libraries, leisure centres and golf courses select the relevant link below.
Online form: feedback
Links to further information on the North Lincolnshire Council web site (or external web sites where appropriate).